Sunday 22 June 2014

Clothes clothes clothes!

Lately I've been obsessing over River Island's clothes, after looking at all the clothes they had on their website i've come up with three outfits I'm in love with. I mean they've worked with Rihanna and I'm loving their trends and patterns right now so here is the three outfits I've put together, its all river Island so you can find all these pieces there.

"Night out"
I'm in love with this skirt, its simple and the belt adds a nice feature, the black and white crop top will not only help on those hot summer nights but its also flirty. The black platforms help add a little height and also makes any girl's legs look amazing, lastly I've chosen this bag for this outfit because of the addition of a splash of colour the creamy pink works well with the combination of black and white. ~ Skirt: £25, Crop top:  £12,  Black peep toe platform sandals: £55, Pink colour block patent envelope clutch bag: £18.     Total outfit price: £110.00
 

"Summer days"
 

 
I love this outfit because its clean, fresh and great for those not too hot yet not too cold summer days. I adore this dress because of the shoulder cut out its such a feminine cut the colour is very punk rock too I love that about it, the boots are gorgeous I like these because it adds a little height and black goes with everything can even pair it with jeans. The bag is very boohoo chic which I adore its big enough to put some sunglasses and a purse but small enough to make it easy to carry around, bringing back the animal print. Dark purple cold shoulder t-shirt dress: £25, Black chunky platform Chelsea boots: £40, Brown mixed animal print leather duffle bag:£80.
Total outfit price: £145

 
"A day by the seaside"
 
This is such a girly outfit and completely something I would feel comfortable in wearing. The coral top help those of us who are very conscious about our bellies the line of the shirt hog the body just at the right places, you can never go wrong with some blue sliming jeans and the earrings help add a little of that summer feel to the outfit alongside the flowery bag. Sandals are very in these go perfectly with the top. White striped floral print mini tote bag: £30, White daisy stud earrings: £2, Coral metal trim T bar sandals: £25, Coral puff print sleeveless peplum top: £30, Light wash Amelie reform superskinny jeans: £40
Total Outfit Price: £127.00
 
 
"Date night"
 
 
I'm in love with this purple colour as you can tell the dress is gorgeous it shows off the right amount of leg and the neck which is another attractive body part. I pared it with these hells because they are a very sexy the hell is small enough to make it easy to walk in. The bag goes nicely with the black shoes and the sparkle from the bag compliment the necklace. Dark purple bardot bodycon dress: £28, Black platform barely there sandals: £50, Gold tone gem encrusted necklace: £18, Black embellished cross body bag: £20.
Total outfit amount: £116.00
 
Hope I've inspired some people to go out there and expand on their wardrobe, shopping is like therapy girls!
Until later.. Goodbye my lovelies
Sincerely Ady xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment