Wednesday 11 June 2014

Preparing for University

I started planning what to take to university ever since I got that email confirming that I've been accepted at my 1st choice University.
It was on a Thursday morning and I had lessons that day at college and I was just so overwhelmed I think I didn't shut up about it all day, had the biggest smile all my face. The boyfriend came round the same night with a congratulations gift (candles, love me some candles) he's always supported me, so patient. Mum and Dad surprised me when I told them I got accepted, mum was at home she was just like "eh" kind of thing doesn't really show of her emotions that one, she told dad he was on his way to work I got a lovely text congratulating me, mum said he was telling all his friends in the car I got accepted. Dad has always been really proud, always been very straightforward. First one in the family to go to University I am. 
 
Anyway back to packing! I was hooked on those YouTube videos "What to take to University", "University room tour" & so on I just love watching them, think I'm just nosey. Created my own little list on my phone on things I need to take to university, mind you I only came up with 29 and 21 are already ticked off!!

My friend is living in the same student accommodation I will be living in September, every time I go in there it drives me crazy I just want to move in. One downfall that I was expecting to happen anyway... NO PETS! Not even a goldfish, cant stress this enough how ridiculous. Its going to be so lonely without a pet, I have two dogs a crazy amount of fish and the bees and birds and the back of the garden how boring is it going to be by myself..
 
Cant wait for freshers week, the fame of it is insane and I think the only reason why i'm really looking forward to it is that I will finally have a Saturday off to go out and have a drink. Student finance is a whole new thing that I wont go into but be aware the process if very time consuming so start early. I started in April and i'm still trying to complete the process. University hasn't even started yet and its already a pain in the backside.


Until later.. Goodbye my lovelies
Sincerely Ady xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment