Tuesday 5 August 2014

Checklist

After many months of gathering bargains & around £132.90 later I can safely say I have finished my accommodation checklist. I say finished.. I need to get myself a hand held vacuum and also a sandwich toaster but I like to say that i've finished it. Its mental when I think that I haven't even got my A level results back yet which means I don't know if I've been 100% accepted and ive already got everything I need to live on at the uni accommodation i'm hopefully staying at, ive already put £100 deposit. I'm such a bargain hunter though I think I started shopping for stuff for UNI ever since I got accepted for UNI now I can't remember if it was an open offer where I would only be allowed on if I had the grades or one of those offers where the grades doesn't matter. 

Tell you what thought its been hard staying on track with the checklist I have a thing for mugs.. I have a set of four gorgeous matching mugs and two additional mugs because I found them adorable if it wasn't for my mum I would have a lot more. So many cute things out there i've never loved pillows and door stoppers so much in my life! 

I've made a university haul video which I show all the things I've brought for UNI so it may help those who are moving to UNI or not but i thought it would be fun. Also i plan to vlog the trip on my first day moving into uni which will be on the 13th of September so excited! Also little update im still waiting to hear from student fiance!





Until later.. Goodbye my lovelies
Sincerely Ady xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment