Monday 18 August 2014

Life Update

Student finance
Oh.. student finance.. Well. I'll let you guess.. Is it sorted? Is it not?
NO! ITS NOT! They didn't even bother telling me that my last evidence was not accepted! No letter, no phone call, no text, NO NOTHING! I had to ring up to find out myself. It got to 23 days and I had heard nothing and its only supposed to take up to 20 days so I rang them up and someone told me that it hadn't been accepted, which was lovely to find out I mean I haven't been trying to sort it out since April or anything nor am I  4 weeks away from moving into my accommodation. I don't even know if I'll have the loan to pay for my accommodation OR my course. I basically got told that my evidence wasn't enough and I had to send something else in which made me extremely angry, if I was trying to rip off the government or whatever I would of given up by now. So now I need to go back to my college to ask them to write me another letter for them with more detail to send to them which means it will take at least 2 days for that to be done and then wait for them to receive the letter so what another 5 days maybe AND THEN 20 more days for me to hear back. I DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME.

Accommodation
Well, its done. Its been conformed that my room reservation is all done and sorted and I move it on the 13th, I'm so excited cant wait to move in and sort all the stuff. Its a pretty awesome the room is actually bigger than my current room (image bellow not my room just accommodation example), I've got an en-suite and we are sharing a kitchen which I'm okay with, I'm just scared that I will get a messy person in my flat who will not bother cleaning after themselves. Nightmare right there. Its pretty awesome there, we have a parking lot that we CANNOT use, not that I would of used it I haven't even got a car. A chilling area with couches a TV and a pool table and lastly a laundry room with tumble dryers and washing machines.

 
 
Results day
I had results day on the 14th and the results were actually okay I was a bit disappointed I didn't get an A in Graphics after all the all nighters I had to do for it and all the work I put into it but apparently the grade boundaries were very high. But I was pretty happy with my results, I should go back this Thursday for my GCSE maths results but they will be sending it home so no reason for me to miss a day of work and go there.

University
Well I was very nervous about hearing back from uni but on the morning of August 14th I got an email from my uni of choice congratulating me on meeting their requested UCAS points and letting me know that I had been accepted. I was so excited, this had already made me happy and I didn't care much about my grades after that, I was just happy that I had been accepted into the university I wanted to go to. I am just a bit all over the place because the letters that I have gotten after that non say the exact day my lectures start which I guess they will let me know later on.

To get list
So because I've already got everything I need I've gone and done yet another list of things I need to SURVIVEEE!! So far I've brought cleaning things a few bottles of anti bacteria sprays as well as toilet cleaner and you know the basics cleaning supplies. I've already got like i said the anti bacteria spray, toiler cleaning, massive pack of toilet roll and kitchen roll as well as washing up liquid and so on. The list after that is for when I get to uni I'm planning on going to Asda with my mum and my brother once I get there and leave all the stuff in my room to go buy food in bulk so its cheaper plus I wont have to walk to the accommodation with bags and bags of food or get a taxi.

To do list
  • Go to college to pick up my new letter for bloody student finance!
  • I need to create another to get list for when I get to uni so I don't go to a super market and just get lots of crap.
  • I need to buy a folder to keep all important letters im getting through the post in so I don't loose anything.
  • I need to go to the bank to change my account into a student account now that I have been confirmed from uni.
  • I need to buy a printer (something I forgot on my list and I think it will be useful)
 
 
 
Until later.. Goodbye my lovelies
Sincerely Ady xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment